Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Technical Difficulties

So I've been here a few days already, and much to my chagrin the internet access has not been as available as I'd have hoped. Technically, we're supposed to be getting our official usernames/passwords tomorrow. I'm sure this will be a production, as is everything in Thai bureaucracy (more on this in a future post). Anyway, tonight I'm able to connect thanks to "borrowed" login information, and as a result, I'm finally able to post. The last few days have been a continuous flurry of activity, which I've tried to document in order and save to my computer. Instead of trying to get through everything in one magnum opus, I'll post these next few entries retroactively until I catch up. As they say on the Food Network, "Here's one I prepared earlier".

No comments: